CONFEDERACIÓN HIDROGRÁFICA DEL DUERO
ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE
C/ Muro, 5 • 47004 VALLADOLID
Telephone: 983 21 54 00/ Fax: 983 21 54 38
The Duero Hydrographic Confederation is a public organization with legal personality within the framework of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and Environment with functional autonomy. It is the competent authority for waters within its territory, which extends to the Spanish part of the Duero basin. According to article 23 of the consolidated text of the water law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2001, of July 20, CHD has the following powers:
- Preparation of the river basin management plan, monitoring and review.
- The study, design, construction and operation of the works carried out under its own funds, and those assigned by the state.
- Management and control of public water (hydraulic public domain).
For the administration and management of the Duero river basin, CHD has authority as:
- Water allows concessions and authorizations.
- Inspection and execution of the conditions of authorizations and Concession.
- Ecological flows, hydrological studies, floods and droughts, and water quality Control.
In addition, one of the greatest duties is to prevent deterioration, protect and improve the status of aquatic ecosystems, in order to achieve the good state of water bodies in accordance with the Water Framework Directive. Under Article 11, the river basin management plan includes a program of measures, including the improvement and recovery of river ecosystems, in order to achieve the good ecological status of rivers, improving their functioning as ecosystems contribute to sustainable management and restoration of the river, and to encourage citizen participation and environmental education and public participation.
JUNTA DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN
C/ Rigoberto Cortejoso, 14 • 47014 VALLADOLID
The Junta de Castilla y León is the regional administration that assumes responsibility for the conservation and management of environmental problems in its territory, especially those related to environmental prevention and control.
This public organization has its own resources to collaborate in the development of the actions foreseen in this project of which it is a beneficiary.
Since the Junta de Castilla y León assumed responsibility for environmental issues, it has developed activities of monitoring, conservation and management of natural species at the regional level, through the adoption of concrete measures for their conservation and improvement.
FUNDACIÓN PATRIMONIO NATURAL DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN
C/ Rigoberto Cortejoso, 14 • 47014 VALLADOLID
The main objective of the Natural Heritage Foundation of Castilla y León is the restoration, empowerment, stimulation, promotion and general management of the different items that make up the natural heritage of the region of Castilla y León. It also aims to boost its general knowledge and dissemination, promoting activities in order to favor the purposes of the Foundation, and at the same time supporting the cultural, social and economic development of the Autonomous Community of Castilla y León.
The activities undertaken by the note since 2005 are:
- Management, maintenance and operation of the centers according to the environment Consejeria( park centers, wild animal recovery centers, river classrooms).
- Conservation activities and drafting of management plans for the areas of the Natura 2000 network in the territory of Castilla y León.
- Cooperation agreements, research and application of the new technologies Environment.
- Cooperation agreements with individuals and legal entities for the execution of certain projects.
- Restoration, cleaning and maintenance activities in the natural heritage of Cyl.
- To establish lines of subventions and subsidies to natural and legal persons on specific programs of defense of the areas belonging to the network of natural habitats of Cyl.
- Management and exploitation of areas belonging to the Junta de Castilla y León affected by nature Conservation.
- Development of training courses and seminars. Assistance to national and international fairs to promote the Cyl natural habitat network.
- Development of dissemination and awareness activities on the importance of natural heritage in the region of Castilla y León.
- Technical, legal, documentary and economic support to individuals, associations of citizens and organizations of any kind interested in environmental protection.
SOCIEDAD PÚBLICA DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y MEDIO AMBIENTE DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN
Edificio asesor. Cañada Real, 306 • 47008 VALLADOLID
SOMACYL aims to guarantee the protection and conservation of the environment, taking into account management the qualitative and quantitative limitations imposed by the regulatory, technological, financial, economic and efficiency spheres.
This public organization has among its functions the following:
- Development of all types of civil and environmental works. Exploitation of existing infrastructures, construction works, studies, reports, projects, technical assistance and services related to the promotion, protection, conservation, regeneration or improvement of the environment, within the fields of the environment, environmental quality and hydraulic and environmental . infrastructures.
- Project, promotion, construction, rehabilitation, conservation and exploitation of transport infrastructure and management of services related to Them.
- Purchase and management of land, drafting of urbanization plans, as well as managing all actions until the final sale of the Parcels.
- Undertake the process of urbanization of residential, logistic or dotational lands and the possible management of the services generated by these Interventions.
- Promote, build, sell and lease houses under some kind of public Protection.
- Management of some public environmental services of the Autonomous Community of Castilla y León.
- Management or leasing of plants for the production of thermal and / or electrical energy by cogeneration systems or using renewable energies, to achieve an improvement in the efficiency of the use of energy or the exploitation of the local Resources.
- Promotion and investment in renewable energy and energy efficiency development projects.
- Development of any other intervention with shared objectives as explained previously.
DIPUTACIÓN PROVINCIAL DE ÁVILA
ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE
Plaza Corral de las campanas s/n • 05001 ÁVILA
Telephone: + 34 920 357 102
The DIPUTACIÓN ÁVILA is the institution responsible for the administration and government of the province of Ávila. As a local entity, it represents the 247 municipalities of the province of Ávila and its main objective is to provide legal and technical advice, support and support as well as the necessary services to these municipalities. Through its governing bodies: Presidency, Plenary and Commissions, and the Competence Areas that comprise it: Economy, Finance and Promotion, Family, Dependence and Opportunities, Economic Cooperation and Infrastructures, Human Resources, Internal Regime and Organisation, Rural Development, European Affairs, Energy and Tourism and Culture, Heritage, Youth and Sport, it guarantees the provision of basic services to the citizens of the province through its municipalities.
Through lines of subsidies, the implementation of strategic plans, the signing of agreements and the development of projects adapted to the socio-economic conditions of the province, it improves the living conditions of the citizens, making it possible to provide quality public services.
INSTITUTO GEOLÓGICO Y MINERO DE ESPAÑA
Ríos Rosas, 23 • 28003 MADRID
Teléfono + 34 913 495 700
The IGME, created in 1849, is the national reference center for basic and applied research in Earth Sciences. Its main missions are the generation, transfer and dissemination of geological knowledge for the sustainable use of geological and hydrogeological resources, the prevention of natural disasters, the mitigation of climate change, the conservation of geological heritage and scientific-technical advice to public administrations and society.
The National Center Geological and Mining Institute of Spain (hereinafter IGME) is integrated into the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), State Agency for Scientific Research and Technological Development, with separate legal personality. It has its own assets and treasury, functional and management autonomy, flat legal capacity to act and indefinite duration.
Attached to the Ministry of Science and Innovation through the Secretary of State for Research.
The IGME's mission is to provide the State Administration or the Autonomous Communities that request it, and society in general, with the necessary knowledge and information related to earth sciences and technologies for any action on the territory.
TRAGSATEC - GRUPO TRAGSA
ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE
Calle Julián Camarillo 6B • 28037 Madrid
Teléfono + 34 913 226 722
Established in 1989 as a subsidiary of the parent company Tragsa, Tragsatec is a company distributed throughout Spain with an innovative character for the development of engineering and a leader in cutting-edge technology.
Tragsatec carries out engineering, consulting and technical support activities in the fields of agriculture, forestry and rural development, forestry and rural, environmental and marine development, both with studies and with technical projects and technical services.
Tragsatec has a qualified multidisciplinary team with proven experience in large-scale projects. experience in large-scale projects, team coordination and promotion of synergies between different government agencies.
Tragsatec's lines of work include the following:
- Biodiversity conservation and management. Conservation strategies and plans, elaboration of management instruments.
- Updating and implementation of emergency and risk management plans. Implementation and control projects of protection measures, risk statistics.
- Rural development. Rural territorial development programs, property regularization. regularization.
- Water resources management and planning. Discharges and water quality.
- Hydrogeology. Groundwater resources, boreholes, soil and aquifer contamination, water monitoring networks. aquifers, water monitoring networks.
- Electrical infrastructures and telemetering networks. Installations, monitoring, quality control.
- Natural environment management. Management and planning of forestry systems and public use, environmental restoration and fight against desertification, environmental and forestry mapping and inventories, environmental education.
- Irrigation transformation and modernization projects. Planning, technical assistance.
- Environmental assessment of projects, plans and programs. Environmental impact assessment, strategic environmental assessment.